Internet Society Chapters & Members meeting @ ICANN 42
25 October 2011, 7:30-9:00 PM UTC
Venue: Room B 5/6, Le Méridien, Pointe des Almadies, BP 8181, Dakar, Sénégal, Dakar, Senegal. Read more about the ICANN venue: http://dakar42.icann.org/venue
This meeting will be chaired by the Internet Society Senegal Chapter.
1. Welcome and Introductions – All
2. Update to ISOC 2011/2012 Programmes to support Chapter Activities – Ted Mooney, Sr. Director Membership and Services, Internet Society
3. Mobilizing the Next Generation of Leaders – Internet Society Senegal Chapter Youth Group
4. New planned Chapter activities – All
5. Group photo
Remote participation via WebEx will be organized for those of you who won’t be able to attend these meetings physically. See WebEx information below.
NEW! Captioning will be provided for this meeting at http://www.streamtext.net/text.aspx?event=ISOC
To join the online meeting via WebEx (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/j.php?ED=169257642&UID=1307880592&PW=NMWQ4ZjNmYzMx&RT=MiMyMA%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: dakar2011
4. Click “Join”.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: