Social Media Webinar
This webinar is a follow up to the recent social media survey, the results of which are available in English, French and Spanish at http://www.isoc.org/isoc/chapters/guidelines/
The focus of the webinar will be on how to get the most out of this unique communications channel. Topics that we aim to cover include:
- Overall communications objectives – and how to use social media to achieve them
- Social media demographics
- General guidelines (includes guidelines on how to use your personal accounts for Internet Society related matters)
- Best practices and Case Studies (includes time saving ideas that will increase your social media efficiency)
- Measuring the impact of your social media activity
For those who can’t make any of these sessions, we will look at recording them.
Session 1: 21 July 2011, 09:00 UTC
Session 2: 21 July 2011, 15:00 UTC
To join via WebEx:
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: socialmedia
4. Click “Join”.
Dan Graham, ISOC Online Marketing Programmes Director