Internet Society Mauritius Chapter Rejuvenation: 1st stakeholder meeting
Date: 7 April 2011, 17:30-20:30 local time (UTC+4)
Venue: AfriNIC, 11th floor Raffles Tower Lot 19, Cybercity EBENE, MAURITIUS
This first stakeholder meeting is crucial in view of the reinvigoration of the Internet Society Mauritius Chapter.
The meeting is open to everyone interested in Internet issues, who would like to join the efforts of rejuvenating the Internet Society’s Chapter in Mauritius.
Those interested in being part of the group that drives this process should be able to spend some time working to help shape a future Internet Society Chapter in Mauritius. Since the Chapter formation or rejuvenation process is a bottom up process, we rely on interested volunteers to take it forward.
Please feel free to contact other people who you think might be interested in participating in the meeting.
First Stakeholder Meeting – Internet Society Mauritius Chapter in Rejuvenation ( 106 Kb)
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. About the Internet Society, Dawit Bekele, Head of the Regional Bureau for Africa, Internet Society ( 2 Mb)
3. Internet Society Chapters and Chapter rejuvenations, Christine Saegesser Baethge, Manager for Chapters and Individual Members, Internet Society ( 730 Kb)
4. Reviving the Internet Society Chapter in Mauritius – discussion, all
5. Planning the next steps – discussion, all
6. Refreshments and Networking